- Family Fun Day On the Bay
- For Just $100
- Pizza and soft drinks for a family of four at Louie’s Lagoon at South Bay Marina
- A three-hour sailing lesson for the family (up to 4 per family) from Green Bay Sail & Paddle
- Ages 6 years and up with a parent
$100 per family ($25 for each additional family member)
Click here for "Intro to Sailing" curriculum
What to bring:
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes *Very important due of zebra mussels!
- A completed & signed waivers
- Swimming suit
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- Dry clothes
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish.
South Bay Marina
101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin roller coaster. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.