- Family Fun Day On the Bay
- For Just $100
- Pizza and soft drinks for a family of four at Louie’s Lagoon at South Bay Marina
- A Bonfire on the beach following your family Intro To Sailing lesson
- A three-hour sailing lesson for the family (up to 4 per family) from Green Bay Sail & Paddle
- Ages 6 years and up with a parent
This is an introductory sailing session combining a "quick-start" method of learning to sail Hobie Wave Catamarans. In a short period of time, we get students of all ages and abilities sailing at a basic level on the waters of Green Bay. If there is no wind there may be kayaking, and stand up paddleboarding. Upon bad weather, we have a safe, fun-filled indoor program for the participants. While encouraging individual challenge and growth we look forward to enjoying a fun and safe day on the water!
Click for Available Sessions
$100 per family ($25 for each additional family member)
Click here for "Intro to Sailing" curriculum
What to bring:
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes required at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waivers
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish.
South Bay Marina
101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin roller coaster. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.