This is a fun, introductory sailing session using a "quick-start" method of learning to sail Hobie Wave Catamarans. In a short period of time, we get students of all ages and abilities sailing at a basic level on the waters of Green Bay. On days where there is no wind, you will have the opportunity to experience kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding. For those days with inclement weather, participants will enjoy a safe and fun filled day of related activities indoors. We encourage individual challenge and growth while fostering a love for the water and sailing. We look forward to enjoying a fun and safe day on the water with you!
- $725 per session (Up to 32 participants)
- $450 per half session (Up to 16 participants)
- There may be financial assistance available to help people with disabilities or financial need please click here to apply for financial assistance.
What to bring:
- * Old tennis shoes or water shoes *Very important due of zebra mussels!
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- Dry clothes
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish.
South Bay Marina
101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin roller coaster. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.