- Series 1 This five-week course is scheduled on Monday nights from June 4th through July 9th from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM, with no class on July 2rd.
- Series 2 This five-week course is scheduled on Monday nights from July 16th through August 13th from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Fall Women's Sailing Rendezvous September 8
These courses provide instruction from Green Bay Sail & Paddle’s instructors and include open sailing time to practice new skills to enjoy sailing on the bay. Instruction begins with sailing basics and covers intermediate to more advanced topics. This course is designed for two participants per boat to help build confidence, knowledge and skills in each participant’s sailing ability so that they will be able to sail a Hobie™ Wave Catamaran independently on Green Bay.
For second-year participants, GBSP will be including opportunities to sail on other types of sailboats and higher performance catamarans.
Additionally, in 2018 GBSP is launching a membership program that will allow qualified skippers to bring their friends sailing on scheduled open sailing Saturday's and Sunday's.
Women's program course details
What to Bring:
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish.
The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.