Boy Scout Merit Badge Day (Bay Lakes Council)
Date: June 26, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, registration for this Merit Badge event is currently closed.
Registration for our August 21-22 Scout Merit Badge Weekend will be opening soon.
Small-Boat Sailing Merit Badge
Kayaking Merit Badge
Model Design and Building Merit Badge
All badges are based requirements of Boy Scouts America. Of the list of merit badges available for completion (listed above) your scout will be able to complete two. Please notate which two your scout would like to participate in during registration. Due to COVID restrictions registration is limited. Availble registration slots will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Scouts should be prepared to bring a cold lunch to the event as we will not be providing lunch for scouts during this event.
What to bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while on shore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver (if not completed with registration)
- Blue Cards
- Proof of completed BSA Swimmer Test
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- Cold lunch
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish. (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Directions: The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.
|Address:||101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
Admission Fee: $60.00
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 920-393-1983