Date: Aug. 28, 2022
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Register (Admission Fee: $50.00)
People have been asking, "Can we rent a Hobie Cat Sailboat from you?" YES!!! The captain must either self certify as an accomplished sailor or have at least taken our Basic Sailing 1 class.
Rentals last two hours in length with the last rental starting two hours before closing.
Please Note: Preferred rental times are at a first come first serve basis. When you check in for your rental time we ask that all crew remain in your vehilce until the check in process has been completed. For the safety of everyone, every participant must wear a mask or buff while on shore, and social distancing recomendations must be followed. You may be asked to leave if you do not abide by these safety guidelines. Refunds will not be given to any participant for failure to comply with any and all safety guidelines.
What to bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while on shore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish. (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Location: Green Bay Sail & Paddle @ South Bay Marina
|Address:||101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 920.393.1983