Suamico Parks & Recreation - STEM Camp Week 1 (Open to Public)
Date: June 14, 2021 - June 18, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Register (Admission Fee: $300.00)
***Note: This class is open to all non-Suamico residents who wish to register through our website.***
This five (5) day STEM Camp is geared for students ages 9-13. Proof of age may be required the first day of class. This camp encompasses the first six (6) modules of the US Sailing REACH program and our quick start method in learning how to sail on a Hobie® Wave catamaran. Each student will have the opportunity to learn STEM through sailing by participating in on the shore activities and on the water sailing a boat under the supervision of our certified instructors. An instructor will sail with students as needed to assist students with their skills to ensure the best possible experience for everyone.
What to bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while on shore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- Dry clothes
- We provide life jackets but students may bring their own if they wish! (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Directions: The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.
|Address:||101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Name: STEM Camps
Contact Phone Number: 920-393-1983