Summer Sailstice - Couple's Night
Date: June 19, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Register (Admission Fee: $100.00)
Discover a new lifetime activity to enjoy with your special someone. Your evening for two includes an introductory sailing session combining a "quick-start" method of learning to sail Hobie® Wave catamarans. The evening begins with a short introduction followed sailing with your sweetheart on the Bay of Green Bay. After your sail, you can head over to Louie’s Lagoon by Skaliwags to enjoy some amazing food and/or drinks with a $15 gift certificate on us. Finish off your evening on the beach enjoying the sunset and bonfire (weather permitting).
Note: You must have your Photo Id to purchase alcoholic drinks at Louie's Lagoon. Louie's Lagoon reserves the right to deny service of alcoholic drinks to any and all individuals at their sole discretion.
Couples Night, which is strictly two (2) per boat, is $100 per couple. This includes lessons, sailing, food, a gift certificate for Louie's Lagoon by Skaliwags and bonfire (weather permitting). The beautiful sunset on Green Bay is free!
What to bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while on shore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish. (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Location: Beach @ South Bay Marina
|Address:||101 Bay Beach Rd
Green Bay, WI, 54302
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 920.393.1983