Date: June 28, 2022
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you like to Kayak but don't necessarily like doing it alone? Do you like being on the water and watching the sunset? Our Sunset Paddle is the perfect opportunity for you to kayak with friends, old and new, and to peacefully watch the sunset while on the water. Join us for a guided sunset paddle with one of our instructors. This is the perfect opportunity to take some amazing photos from the water.
What to Bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while onshore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets; however, students may bring their own if they wish. (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Admission Fee: $50.00