Women's Sailing Basics - Session 1
Date: June 17, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Register (Admission Fee: $260.00)
This course is designed to provide instruction beginning with sailing basics and some intermediate to more advanced topics. Instruction is provided from Green Bay Sail & Paddle’s instructors and include open sailing time to practice new skills to enjoy sailing on the bay. This course is designed for two participants per boat to help build confidence, knowledge and skills in each participant’s sailing ability so that they will be able to sail a Hobie® Wave catamaran independently on Green Bay.
What to bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while on shore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- Dry clothes
- We provide life jackets but students may bring their own if they wish! (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Directions: The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.
|Address:||101 Bay Beach Road
Green Bay, WI, 54302
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Womens Sailing
Contact Phone Number: 920-393-1983