Intro to Sailing
Date: June 16, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please call for waiting list.
Note: In response to COVID-19 our class sizes are currently significantly small than normal. To ensure we are able to accomodate everyone, please let us know if you will be registering and individual in the same household as you or if you and your significant other would like to share a boat. This will allow us to open up another boat to a person to participate in the class.
What to Bring:
- Face mask or buff to wear while on shore or while in close contact with others on the water
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish. (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
Location: Beach @ South Bay Marina
|Address:||101 Bay Beach Rd
Green Bay, WI
Admission Fee: $40.00
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: (920)393-1983