Admission Fee: $40.00
* Participant First Name:
* Participant Last Name:
* State/Province: Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec City Saskatchewan Yukon Territory Outside USA and Canada
* Zip Code:
* Email Address:
* Phone Number:
* Who is completing this form? Self Parent Guardian
Participant Age? Under 8 8 - 12 13 - 18 19 - 30 31 - 55 Over 55
* Participant Date of Birth:
Permission? The participant has my permission to take part in Green Bay Sail & Paddle's program I am completing this form for myself
Parent or Guardian Name:
Parent or Guardian Cell Phone:
Parent or Guardian Email:
* Emergency Contact:
* Emergency Contact Phone:
Emergency Contact Email:
Interested in additional sailing lessons? Yes No
* How did you learn about GBSP?
* If other, please explain:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. The virus that cause COVID-19 spreads primarily through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks. You can also become infected by touching a contaminated surface and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands. There is no known cure and at this point a vaccine doses may not be available for everyone. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death. COVID-19: GBSP cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while participating in sailing activities. It is not currently possible to predict or prevent the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to participate in GBSP’s sailing activities you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Sail training is a hands-on activity that is of such a nature that it cannot be adequately conducted remotely or via video conference or teleconference. Participants are advised to abide by the direction of local health authorities concerning proper personal practices and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Participants are further advised that immersion in water can cause common protective measures, such as facemask, gloves and other PPE to become ineffective or pose an actual safety hazard while on the water.
* COVID-19 Acknowledgement:
I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and/or my children in order to participate in GBSP's activities. I acknowledge and agree that my release, indemnification and hold harmless set forth in Paragraph 3, above, includes not only the hazards set forth in Paragraph 1, above, but also the risks in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 while participating in the activities of GBSP.
I acknowledge and agree that if (i) I have tested positive for the Covid-19 antibodies, (ii) I am exhibiting symptoms consistent with Covid-19 infection or other sickness, or (iii) I have been asked to self-quarantine or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or been asked to self-quarantine during the time of my participation in the GBSP program, I will advise GBSP of that fact and agree not to participate during such time period.
* Permissions - Waiver **All boxes must be checked to participate in any GBSP events***:
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer?