- Series 1 This five-week course is scheduled on Monday nights from June 10th through July 15th from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM, with no class on July 1st.
- Series 2 This five-week course is scheduled on Monday nights from July 22nd through August 19th from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Fall Women's Sailing Rendezvous August 26th 5:30PM to sunset. Followed by a bonfire on the beach. (You must have participated in either Series 1 or 2 to register for this event.)
These courses provide instruction from Green Bay Sail & Paddle’s instructors and include open sailing time to practice new skills to enjoy sailing on the bay. Instruction begins with sailing basics and covers intermediate to more advanced topics. This course is designed for two participants per boat to help build confidence, knowledge and skills in each participant’s sailing ability so that they will be able to sail a Hobie® Wave catamaran independently on Green Bay.
For second-year participants, GBSP will be including opportunities to sail on other types of sailboats and higher performance catamarans.
$210 per person/per series
What to Bring:
- Old tennis shoes or water shoes are required to be worn at all times to protect your feet.
- A completed & signed waiver
- Swimming suit
- Dry clothes
- Water bottle full of water/ beverage
- We provide life jackets however, students may bring their own if they wish. (All privately owned lifejackets are subject to inspection and approval of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Staff)
The marina is at the west end of Bay Beach Rd, past the Zippin Pippin. To find SOUTH BAY, take HWY I-43 to exit #187 (Webster Ave), go north to Irwin St. and take a left on Irwin, which then turns into Bay Beach Rd. We are the last entrance on the right. Look for the SOUTH BAY Marina sign.
When you enter the marina follow the signs that say Green Bay Sail & Paddle.
Classes may be canceled and/or rescheduled at the discretion of Green Bay Sail & Paddle Inc. (“GBSP”) due to weather conditions and/or general concern of the participants and/or any and all Green Bay Sail & Paddle Inc. staff and volunteers. Classes that do not meet the minimum number of registrants may be rescheduled. GBSP will attempt to notify all registrants by email and/or telephone of cancellations 24 to 48 hours prior to commencement.